Posted to rec.audio.tech,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro

Default 8 ohm version drastically louder than 4 Ohm version of same loudspeaker model

"Trevor the Lying TROLL "

And yet I have kill-filed at least a dozen of your accounts over the
years!

** Blatant lie.

Just as with all your stupid claims, you have no way of knowing what I
have done,

** Many vile and evil deeds, that is for sure.

The fact is I have only ever used my own and full name on usenet, with just
three different ISPs in over 10 years.

OTOH you remain a totally secret and hidden person.

Like most ****wit TROLLs .

..... Phil