Posted to rec.audio.car
Matt Ion

Default Looking for Installers

Pious Audio wrote:
I want to be able to carry more brands of products at piousaudio.com,
and in order to do so, I need to work out my lack of ability to do
installs on the products I sell.

My solution is pretty simple: I want to set up a network of authorized
installers across the country to whom I can refer my customers for
installation when they purchase products from piousaudio.com. I think
this is an obvious win-win situation for both the installers, and for
my company.

If you are an installer who is interested in helping me work out the
details of such a network (and would like to be a member), please
contact me at .

Sorry, I only install Exile products...

HAHAHAHAA, just buggin' ya buddy...

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0621-1, 05/22/2006
Tested on: 5/22/2006 5:47:00 PM