Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] radiorobasoar@gmail.com is offline

Default How to send loop to 2 amps and lead to 1 with loop pedal ?

Thanks Mike,
Yes the the drummer wants to hear only the looper not my lead playing (I dont blame him), the looper RC1 has 2 outs, Im trying to get the loop in both amps by my lead only in mine. Ive tried using the 2 outs to 2 different channels in the mixer then panning but no go, also tried without the mixer and going direct from the looper out to both amps, the more i think about the less likely it seems... because My lead signal goes through the loop pedal and will be routed the same. But it is possible if I use 2 guitars, 1 into input A and the other input B then A out to one channel of the mixer and B to another then pan. But I dont want to use 2 guitars :-/