Sander deWaal

"Clyde Slick" said:

"SSJVCmag" wrote in message
.. .
On 9/17/05 9:03 AM, in article
, "John Atkinson"
wrote:

Whereever these questions lie on the line between "idiotic" and
"sarcastic,"

John, sarcastic, idiotic, whatever, it's a waste of time outside of it's
singular NG home and I know you have a clue about this sort of thing so
could you please do The Right Thing (like several others) and just drop
the
crosspost on this
newly-resplattered-by-elevator-fart-impressed-dork-fostered mess so that
remaining "what? Who cares?" news groups can have this crap vanish and let
it be left only where it wants to be (RAO being my guess) but it's
impossible to tell... Everybody just trim all of the crosspost addresses
off
except your fav... Thanks

Stop crossposting yourself, asshole

Dude, you're only making things worse.
No one is complaining about crossposting but you.
No one is sending the same message hundreds of times, while
deceptively snipping the group from where he's posting but you.

PS. I added your precious little NG so as to get this message through
to you and your buddies, who are probably unaware of the fact that
you're polluting other NGs with your stupid drivel.

As some usenet icon (Lord Valve) uses to say: "No likee, no clickee!"

When you stop, the crossposting will stop. Simple, really.

Think about it, it's a refreshing thought.

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005