dave weil

Default P/review of Jupiter Audio Europa speakers pt.1

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:37:03 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

dave weil wrote:

PS, I did most of my evaluation listening between an average of 80 and
95 dB. If you'd like, I can listen at lower levels as well. And
finally, I should mention that *all* of my commentary is with the
Denon tone controls defeated and in stereo mode.

I just want to suggest you that it could be interesting to get your
point concerning speakers "behaviour" at low and high volume levels.

Anyway thanks for the above commentaries.

I'll be sure to listen at low levels in the next day or two and give
you my opinion.