Les

Default Amps, more argument!

Will_Skillz" Aw, I made poor little
SoundFag angry, lol

I'm not angry, it is actually rather fun to make noobs like you look
foolish, and so easy to do. You should really at least try and make it
interesting and challenging. But alas you noobs just make it so easy.

So, SQ has nothing to do with "feeling"? Wow. So 20 to 30hz notes
aren't supposed to feel like anything huh, lol.

It still is irrelevant to sound quality. The quality of sound changes from
person to person but nonetheless you do not have to feel something for it to
sound good. Though some people do enjoy the added bonus. How much you can
feel something is irrelevant to quality.

SoundFag: Boohoo, after all my precious time of researching Car Audio
some guy still doesn't agree with me. Boohoo. Everything I say is a
fact although I can't prove it, and he still won't agree with me.

I have proved it. Most people even agree with me, or I agree with them,
however you want to look at it.
I have actually provided logical points and facts. You provided nothing but
your idiotic, ill informed opinion.

Boohoo. Dammit, that's it, anyone who doesn't agree with ME "The All
Mighty SoundFag" is a noob or an idiot.

You are a noob and you are an idiot. It has nothing to with whether you
agree with me or not, I really don't care. But you refusal to post any
evidence or logic combined with your obvious lack of any technical knowledge
makes you an idiot. Pretty simple.

Your a joke,lol!
How many times must I say "don't respond to my posts", or "Give it up".
Now, simply put, a person who can't understand those 2 sentences, or
atleast one of them,lol, is the REAL IDIOT. LOL!! Hmmm...SoundFag

I understood them. I chose to not listen to you. Your logic is flawed again.
Just because I do not listen to you telling me not to respond does not make
one an idiot. Besides, it is to much fun making you look like a fool. You
play the role so well, even better than howdy, but not quite as well as ol'
pugsly.

Well since your to much of a big-headed bit(h to understand "don't
respond to my posts", or "Give it up", let me explain it a little
different for people who rode the short bus to school like you.

If your still confused
Here is a very simple 3-step procedure for getting off my di(k. It goes
as follows:

1) Re-open your mouth

2) Remove my ballz from your jawz

3) And slowly step away from my sack

Understand now?

SoundFag you are a joke, you FAG [laughing]

There are 10 homosexual references made by you in just one post. What is
your deal? You seem obsessed with gay people, you should really get some
help. This is a car audio newsgroup not alt.will.is.gay.
And why do you always edit your curse words? Afraid your mommy might catch
you cursing on the internet? Then she might not let you drive to your next
shift at McDonalds. You better be careful, we wouldn't want that to happen.
Will, your just noobie who was made to look like the fool that you are and
now you just have insults. You, or howdy for that matter, have never even
attempted to answer my questions. Why? Because you are an idiot who could
not even begin to answer them. I have seen many a noob just like you come
and go, so you will be just like the others and post for a few weeks, maybe
even a month, and then disappear because you're to stupid to understand the
most basic concepts.

Les