Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Speaker ports

In article ,
Trevor wrote:
Would be funny skills that find it easier to "glue another small square
of plywood to the inside to make up the required length of port", than
to simply cut a different size hole. But I guess I'll take your word for
it that's easier for you. And I'll even assume the cost of extra
material is no consideration in your case.
Others may feel differently however.

It's relatively easy to alter the length of the port by adding plywood etc
to the back. Provided it's not that long.

Enlarging a hole (bigger than a drill) may prove more tricky for some.

You can buy adjustable length (telescopic) plastic tubes to use with
ports.

All sorts of ways to skin a cat. The best one will depend on the
individual.

--
*Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Dave Plowman London SW