Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Default Guilty of cheating your custommer?

On Monday, 23 June 2014 14:00:23 UTC+2, William Sommerwerck wrote:
"Luxey" wrote in message

After I got approval of the mix, I realized I could not find

original .wav(s). Maybe I even rendered directly to mp3.

I was to lazy too actually do it again, load all virtual synths

and blah blah... So I ran mp3(s) through exciter, just to have

something moving above 16K on the scope, and now it's all

on a commercial CD.

Nobody noticed anything.

In my defence, It was lousy money and ****ty music first place.

Did you consider looking at from the "every cloud has a silver lining"

perspective...?

If the pay was poor and music the lousy, you could have told them what

happened and returned their money. This would have prevented another bad album

from being sold!

I think album will be great, for what it is. We are talking synths and noises
here, not some acoustics and esoteria.

BTW the question was for studio people, if they ever did something like that.
Armchair know it all cross posters from RAO and elsewhere can just as well
keep quiet, for the matter.