Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

Default In Mobile Age, Sound Quality Steps Back

On Fri, 14 May 2010 09:43:51 -0700, Arny Krueger wrote
(in article ):

"Audio Empire" wrote in message

So, when people try to hold you to the same rules of
evidence wrt to opinions about sound, to which you hold
everybody else, we find that you don't even hold yourself
to those same rules of evidence to which you hold
everybody else! I see. Not a very convincing argument,
Arny 8^)

I do find it hard to communicate with people who do not understand that the
scale of audible differences among speakers and speaker cables are vastly
different.

I don't follow you. There is NO audible difference between speaker cables.
None, nada, zip! there is a lot of differences between between speakers.

None of which has anything to do with my comment that you seem to have
different standards with regard to what you will accept as a valid
"bias-free" test for yourself and what you will accept as a valid "bias-free"
test from others.

[ Let's move away from the realm of the personal, please, on
all sides of this discussion. -- dsr ]