Michael Mckelvy

Default O.T. Grocery clerks strike

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
k.net...
Nexus 6 clucked:

Right on the money, in my opinion, which it is.

Your opinion ain't worth a farthing.

As is your nonsensical reply, lovingly expressed, or
expectorated.

How droll.

Rush's absence leaving you without a catch phrase or two to
parrot?

I don't listen to Rush or AM radio.

Perhaps Mr. "Polk Award" O'Reilly can come to your rescue.

I prefer watching Chris Matthews "Hardball" than the smug O'Reilly.

Or you could consult "Jack-Boots-Comin'-To-Get-Me" Liddy for
a witty riposte.

Whereas you prefer the psychotic, angry, guilty white male liberals
like Al Franken, Michael Moore or the other forgettable ones.

It's a great day today, as the culture of death is being beaten back:
Terry Schiavo will not be cruelly starved and dehydrated to death.

It's better to let someone whose brainwaves are a flat line live? I'm not
so sure.

That hideous infanticide procedure called partial birth abortion is
finally going to be outlawed. Oh yeah, it's a great day for life!

Without a provision for the health of the mother. Likely to overturned.

GeoSynch