A.Cirella

Sept 23, 2003

I think they closed down. It has been a few years
since I have gotten a mailing from them.

It is also possible they just exited the audio business, as
they were buying equipment to do subcontract
pc board assembly. I am sure they realized audio
equipment alone would have never covered the cost
of such equipment.

SV did not produce complex designs, so I am sure
any good tech could make them work right again.

A.Cirella, Handmade

"Robert Meushaw" wrote in message
m...
A while back I bought a pair of Sound Valves M60 monoblock amps.
Before the purchase I checked out their web site and they seemed to
make a number of quality amps. Recently one of my amps needed some
servicing, but the Sound Valves web site has disappeared. Does anyone
know what happened to them? Thanks.