Phil Allison

"Mike Rivers"
" Phil Allison"

** The time to get reading on what the term " RF " means.
http://www.google.com.au/search? . . . . .

( snip more posturing Mike River's drivel)

Any boob can search Google for "Radio Frequency" and post a link.

** Any parrot can do that too.

A truly helpful person would post his (valid) interpretation of the

inofrmation
to be found there and explain the answer to the question (which may
not have been asked but is important to a full understanding of the

issue).

** There is no issue regarding RF - just the meaning of the term.

That's what I attempt to do when I feel it's called for.

** Shame Mike River's "explanations" are riddled with gross errors.

Share knowledge, not insults.

Or keep your blowhard ass outa here.

** Did I just see another gratuitous insult ??????

What stinking hypocrite.