Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc Phillips Deranged Lunatic Argues With Himself

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONEAudio, argues with himself
(again):

You haven't shown how I am a stalker, Rain Man. Automatic lose.

Keep denying and I'll just keep reposting it:

Marc Phillips stated "Really? You don't exist here solely to attack others?" in
this post (towards end of post):
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...f2fa936b54f86d

I use his quote (clearly denoted as such) when responding to him:
"Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?") was irrelevant to the question of what those so-called "behavior
therapists" would make of your flamefest compulsion. This is something that you
yourself can not face, because it causes you - what's that psychological term
for it ... oh yes - cognitive dissonance."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...b285a3ba050ae7

Engulfed in red-misted frenzy, Marc Phillips does not even recognize his own
words being quoted and commences arguing with himself:
" Your deflective "point" ("Really? You don't exist here solely to attack
others?")

No, I don't. Do you see me attacking Shhh!? Jenn? Clyde? George?
Anyone else here who actually discusses audio?"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...98fe9665544c15

Marc Phillips, who calls himself Vinyl Anachronist, is clearly a deranged
lunatic who cannot recognize what he himself recently has written and begins to
strenuously argue with himself.

Nor is this the first time:

Marc Phillips previously wrote (in middle of first paragraph): "You haven't
offered one shred of proof..."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a9356ea00c1ed1

My response to that post:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...dfe2b63016b13f

Marc Phillips, deranged lunatic, then proceeds to argue with himself:
" You haven't offered one shred of proof

I've offered plenty of proof."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...a03cec069bcf50

Marc Phillips psychotic Usenet behavior brought unwanted attention to his
employer's notice, who implored Marc Phillips to stop posting on Usenet
newsgroups, which was the basis for this short-lived swan song:
"I bid you all farewell."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45ecc3f4cdcf33

Surely Jeff Dorgay and the staff of TONEAudio were mightily relieved when Marc
Phillips left that publication and moved from Washington to Texas.