Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What Does Scott Mean?

On Mar 28, 8:06*pm, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Mar 28, 11:06*am, Boon wrote:
On Mar 28, 6:19*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

I guess that helps explain 2pid's predilection for assuming that
everybody is lying. Since he is everybody else must be too.

That was Arny's disease. That supports my contention that after Arny
left, Scott took over as the group's nutcase.

GOIA was truly insane. 2pid can't even be a good RAO nutjob.

Is there one thing that 2pid does well?

He appears to be the beneficiary of affirmative action at work.

I wasn't aware that "mentally deficient" was a protected class.

Are his mental issues a result of gender or religion or race?