Richard Gecko

In article . com,
wrote:

Hi there,

I'm looking for a solid recorder to use for radio projects. I've heard
everyone talk about the Sony TC-D5 (Ira Glass from This American Life
recomends it), but they are very expensive on ebay. I see TCM-5000EV's
for very reasonable prices. Are they similar in quality? I can't
really afford a TC-D5 right now, but I think I could swing a
TCM-5000EV.

Thanks
Paul

Just curious. Are we talking about the Sony TC-D5 portable cassette
recorder? I've had a perfect example for years, but I never imagined
this was still a viable machine given today's technology. Of is there
another Sony D5 recorder out there?

Gecko

(replies to the group please)