Arny Krueger

wrote in message
oups.com

Reprint of a prophetic post by Andre Jute from 26 November 2004.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...b5ab7ddf7daa04

"Though I am not seriously suggesting we invite Arny here there is one
respect in which Arny would be superior to his monkey Pinkerton. It
seems to me Pinky is going through some sort of midlife crisis and
taking it out on us. The man is recklessly spraying his spite
omnidirectionally, as witness his rash statements about a loudspeaker
driver whose name he hasn't heard yet. At least Arny would be more
controlled. I've allways found Arny easier to take because he is
rational, which Pinkerton is not. Pinky is a fanatic, on a misiion to
spread the misery, as you have already observed today. (I wish I said
that first.)"

Interesting. I was of course unaware of my fame and adoration in RAT.
However, this post needlessly libels Pinky.