Pooh Bear

Default What Does "XLR" Mean? -- Official Answer

Edi Zubovic wrote:

On 27 Nov 2003 15:18:21 -0500, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

And C connectors will fit into PL-259 UHF connectors if you bang them
together with vise-grips and wrap them in duct tape. But there will be
an impedance mismatch at the join.
--scott

Ouch. I have UHF to BNC adaptors on my oldie Hartmann Braun
oscilloscope from the fifties.

I *had* some on an old valve /tube Tektronix scope many many yrs ago. Had a
pair of 545s. One had BMCs on the plug ins, the other didn't.

Edi Zubovic, Crikvenica, Croatia

Once, someone asked whether a VHS cassette would fit into the Beta
recorder. The answer has been, yes. With a hammer and once only.

Lol ! Ever tried getting a Beta tape out of a Betacam machine when it gets
stuck ?

Graham