Posted to rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger

Default Adobe Audition 2.0

"Jim" wrote in message
That's not exactly the point Bob. I doled out big time for 1.5 having
continued to use this proggy and now that an upgrade is available it'd be
nice to see a reward for loyalty instead of the slap in the face this
upgrade would cost. Hell I can still utilize the program as is and use
other, less exspensive, programs to obtain the same results that these
upgrades would give.
The person who said $50.00 hit the nail on the head. I don't begrudge them
for capatilistic endeavors, I lose respect for rapist pricing. Loyalty is
a two way street in this instance.

$69 a year ago or more is "doling out big time"????