Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jim

Default Adobe Audition 2.0

That's not exactly the point Bob. I doled out big time for 1.5 having
continued to use this proggy and now that an upgrade is available it'd be
nice to see a reward for loyalty instead of the slap in the face this
upgrade would cost. Hell I can still utilize the program as is and use
other, less exspensive, programs to obtain the same results that these
upgrades would give.
The person who said $50.00 hit the nail on the head. I don't begrudge them
for capatilistic endeavors, I lose respect for rapist pricing. Loyalty is a
two way street in this instance.

--
Pray for success please. :-)
http://web.nccray.net/jshodges/mommasaid/sss.htm
"Bob Cain" wrote in message

Jim wrote:
Adobe's previous pratice has been "screwum if they want it, they'll pay
for it"

As opposed to all the altruism based companies who choose a price point to
maximize user happiness rather than profit. :-)

Bob
--

"Things should be described as simply as possible, but no simpler."

A. Einstein