Kurt Foster

Default Scott Dorsey Sebatron Review

(Scott Dorsey) wrote in message ...
In article ,
Kurt Foster wrote:
(Scott Dorsey) wrote in message ...
Up until now, I have mostly been amused by this whole matter, since the
general comments I had were fairly positive ones. But your implication
that I am doing this to get free equipment is positively insulting.

Ahh, I see that the same old crowd has miraculously congregated here.
What a coincidence. Hello minions. Scott, I never said that you were
doing reviews to get free equipment. I never implicated it.

Yes, you did.

You said, and I quote:

Word of mouth
spreads quickly through the manufacturing community and eventually all
supply,
from all manufacturers, is cut off. That is the sad truth. Perhaps if
Scott were
a little more observant of this, he could get gear directly from the
manufacturers instead of having other people wangle pieces from
dealers through
friends. I enjoy being getting pieces directly from Millennia, Yamaha,
Studio
Projects, Sebatron, JLM, SPL, ADK, to name a few and I am not willing
jeopardize this ability to satisfy someone else's sensibilities of
"fairness".

You flat out said that I had "other people wangle pieces from dealers
through friends." This is insulting.

Well then how did you get that Sebatron from Dan? Didn't one of your
friends get it for you to review? I know Sebatron didn't send you
one.. I see nothing in that comment that says you kept the piece, I
simply stated that in order to get one you had someone act as your
liasion and get it from a dealer for you. If I am incorrect in this
then I here and now aplogise for my mistake..