Michael Joly

Default Scott Dorsey Sebatron Review

Rec.audio.pro VS RO

Short preface - been a rarely-posting lurker for 10 years here. Since
I don't have the gear experience cred or blue language skills of a
Fletcher, nor the gear experience cred and erudite restraint of a
Scott Dorsey – I listen. A lot. And learn from giants in my midst.

One of the things I've learned over the years is that the "information
wants to be free" spirit of rec.audio.pro trumps a quasi-editorialized
commercial comic book like RO every day of the week.

In my opinion, RO is simply an ad-supported gear rag transported to
the web. Caveat emptor. Cheers. MJ