Scott Dorsey

Default Scott Dorsey Sebatron Review

Kurt Foster wrote:

I have never seen any publication that published a bad review. If you
can show one to me, I would love to see it. Some people try to goad me
into saying negative things in reviews because they know it will harm
my ability to get gear from manufacturers. Like I have "stupid"
tattooed on my forehead ..

Recording does, the British version of Audio Media does, and Vacuum Tube
Valley does all the time.

Back in the old days, R/E/P and Studio Sound published very detailed
bad reviews all the time.

If you don't want to publish bad reviews, that's fine. Mix and EQ never
do, for instance.