Nousaine

Default Why shouldn't someone buy Bose?

"L David Matheny" wrote:

"Nousaine" wrote in message
news:WQ6bc.157847$_w.1769319@attbi_s53...
Joseph Oberlander
wrote:
snip
Both the Bose and the Energy are equal in setup difficulty as they
both require little mounts/stands and as for wires - gosh - any
speaker wire will do.

But we shouldn't foget that the Bose comes with wires that are
already terminated on one end. They also have a very nice large
fold-out system diagram. Of course this means nothing to you
and me; but to many consumers this is no small matter.

snip

If you're suggesting that Bose markets their systems primarily to
the clueless, I doubt that you will get many arguments on that.

Let me re-phrase that this way; they are marketing music systems to people that
no one else has bothered to serve.