Posted to rec.audio.pro
Steven Sena Steven Sena is offline

Default FA: Bedini B.A.S.E.

Wow, Shadowfax... You guys were Great!

"Stu Nevitt" wrote in message
Wow! That's a blast from the past. My old band, Shadowfax, contributed
to a demo CD for Bedini that was produced by Bob Margouleff. Bob also
produced "The Odd Get Even" for us in 1990. He used the B.A.S.E. unit
extensively on that record. It's quite something, what that piece of gear
can do.
--
Stu Nevitt
http://www.StuNevittDrums.com

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:48:04 -0400, Greg Bryant wrote
(in article ):

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bedini-B-A-S-
E_W0QQitemZ200012764217QQihZ010QQcategoryZ23790QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmd
ZViewItem

A fun box for sure. I reviewed it back in the day. Nice to see one of
these
now and then. If you're looking to widen your 2 mix, this'll do it. We
tried
it in a music store one afternoon and had the mix spread out so far it
sounded like it was crawling up the walls.

Regards,

Ty Ford

-- Ty Ford's equipment reviews, audio samples, rates and other
audiocentric
stuff are at www.tyford.com