Eddie Runner

Default Bridging an amp... Circuit theory question???

Kevin McMurtrie wrote:

Don't worry, we're not attempting to redifine the universe.

ha ha

I did mention several times that the voltage and current are directly
related. That's where the wattage, and the ability to do work, lies.

sure, its all related!
Thats the secret of OHMS LAW that so many folks seem to miss!
And even those that do finally get it that they are all related, they seem
to still missunderstand exactly what the relationships are...

If you had a perfect, zero ohm, superconducting speaker, the current
would be the force,

you mean a DIRECT SHORT! ha ha
Alot of current for a short time till the amp or wires fry themselves...

the voltage would be the speed,

Nope, Kevin!!
Slow down a little!
VOLTAGE IS NOT SPEED!

Electrons flow the same speed no matter if its 9 volts or 12 volts.

Eddie