Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Crosstalk in snake cable that include speaker cables and mic cables

Trevor wrote:

Fair point, adjusting settings via menu's can be a pain. I was thinking
of the fact you no longer have to adjust beam focus, vertical position
etc.

** With most analogue scopes, the reward for spending a second or two adjusting the focus control is a sharp image showing at least 10 times more fine detail than you get with DSOs like the Rigol.

Vertical position corrections are much the same with either.

But you still have to adjust probe compensation I guess. So you're
probably right.

** Only tweak that if the probe changes scope.

..... Phil