Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Best XLRs ?

On 4/06/2018 10:50 PM, Mike Rivers wrote:
I know we're not talking about Neutrik XLRs here, but I've, on occasion,
over-tightened the "collet chuck" when trying to clamp a smaller
diameter cable than they're apparently designed for, broken the plastic,
and then the connector becomes useless. I never remember to ask if they
sell replacements for that part. I should. I save the pieces, but
usually that's the only part that breaks.

Yep, hate those. But not only are they available here, but in various
colors, which is great for cable identification. Just a PITA replacing them.

Trevor.