Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

Buffoon bumbled:

"Bumbled" is not an appropriate verb here.

The BaBoon endeavored into another quixotic misadventure critiquing my posting
prefaces.

OK, Marcy it is then.

Considering that's not my name, I probably won't respond to it.

But you just did. LoL!

"BaBoon" is destitute and has failed at a serious [sic] of careers

Seriously failed, I'd say, displaying yet again another thought-process
error.

Considering I just pointed out one of your typos, the same can be said about
you.

There's a difference between typos and the thought-process errors you commit all
too frequently.

and "Pudge" is on the verge of suicide.

Since Boy George abruptly stopped posting the day after Christmas, it was not
an unreasonable assumption.

Yes, it's a very unreasonable assumption.

No, it isn't, not in Pudge's case, anyway.

Many people have left RAO over the years and not one of them, to my knowledge,
has committed suicide.

But none of them posted practically obsessively each and every day for 15 or so
years as did Pudge.

The behavioral therapists told me something interesting.

Something far more interesting today on Natural News via the UK Telegraph site:
"Proposed updates to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
(DSM) are prompting many to question whether or not the psychiatric profession
itself has gone crazy."
http://www.naturalnews.com/028529_ps...l_illness.html

The psychiatry profession has devolved from whatever therapeutic legitimacy it
once had to being little more than street-corner drug peddlers for Big Pharma.
What's your "behavioral therapists" reaction to that?