Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

Buffoon burbled:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

Jokes? Sure they were (if you were spoofing a pansy, maybe).

The only joke here is you, monkeyboy.

Again, you missed the joke. Others here got it. Why not you?

You'll just lie to the bitter end, no matter how obvious it is that you are
lying, another reason why you have no credibility.

In fact, why do most people's jokes fly over your head?

Proving what a pathological liar you are by immediately believing whatever lie
you just recently make up.

Is it because you suffer from ASD and you are unable to undersatnd social cues
from others?

Here you're asking (and in the other post proclaiming) making a mockery of it.

The two behavioral therapists who are reviewing your posts seem to think so.

Since your armchair psychology attempts have been discredited as those of a
failed amateur, you now turn to higher authorities to bolster your feeble
claims. Whether they exist or not and whether you'd report only negative
assessments and overlook any others is automatically called into account because
you have no credibility as a journalistic purveyor.