Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The little chimp went berserk

On Apr 6, 11:39*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin," an emolliated Marc Phillips, with
feminine vanity, gushed to a swooning Jilly and a less-than-impressed Boy
George.

I'm not sure why you would keep publicizing the fact that you didn't get that
joke.

A pathological liar like is willing to believe whatever version of reality best
suits his needs at the moment. So let's dismantle this claim that it was merely
a "joke."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...45659029387399

You taunted Lionel with this dig:
"That is the sport of a huge, pimply French **** like yourself."

And all that pathetic frog could muster was a "BLAH, BLAH, BLAH" retort.

You then stated this with sincere earnestness to further torment Lionel:
"Oh, I hit another nerve. I guess you have a skin problem as well, no?
That's too bad. I, on the other hand, have lovely skin. People can't
believe I'm the age I am. I have almost no grey hair, and my face is
free from wrinkle or blemishes."

"I, on the other hand, have lovely skin."
"People can't believe I'm the age I am."
"I have almost no grey hair."
"[M]y face is free from wrinkle or blemishes."

Jokes? Sure they were (if you were spoofing a pansy, maybe).

The only joke here is you, monkeyboy.

Again, you missed the joke. Others here got it. Why not you?

In fact, why do most people's jokes fly over your head? Is it because
you suffer from ASD and you are unable to undersatnd social cues from
others? The two behavioral therapists who are reviewing your posts
seem to think so.