Posted to uk.rec.audio,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.audio.opinion,alt.music.home-studio,rec.audio.pro

Default Adding reverb to hi-fi

In article ,
William Sommerwerck wrote:
You should hear what happens to mono recordings when a bit of stereo
ambience is added to the room. The improvement is drastic.

I think you forgot the parenthesis round improvment.

I've yet to hear any decent mono recording improved by adding stereo
ambience - and that includes pro attempts.

--
*It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.