Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.pro
atec 77 atec 77 is offline

Default America has a great new concert hall

Iain Churches wrote:
"paul packer" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 18:42:18 +1000, "bassett"
wrote:

You've gone downhill in the last few months, bassett, and there wasn't
a lot of room to manoevre in the first place.
Yes I know, it's the company I have been keeping, on these-er news
groups.
But not to worry Paul, even you left the U out of manoeuver, curse
those
typo's.
bassett

Unfortunately it wasn't your spelling I was referring to.

I never fail to marvel at Bassett's uncanny ability to mis-interpret almost
everything he reads.

It would appear all that nose rubbing as a naughty piddling pup has

effected his cognitive abilities

( thick as a brick wot )