Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] ehous31900@fuse.net is offline

Default Acoustat MK-121-B

Just to throw this out for a 25 + year old speaker. I have Acoust
model X with the servo amps. I have had (myself) the amps refurbished
with all modern parts. The frames and panels are original with the
exception of modern dampening and other tech. I go to homes with $30K
plus newer systems. I do not come home wanting more. My sound stage
is as good if not better, bass, and high frequencies are right there.
Any one reading these threads who has Acoustats, do not let them
divert your attention. They are worth the effort.