Posted to rec.audio.tech
Andrew Haley Andrew Haley is offline

Default Just twisted my ankle over a BOSS Headphone . . .

ChrisCoaster wrote:
On Oct 3, 3:35?pm, "geoff" wrote:
ChrisCoaster wrote:
On Oct 3, 6:51 am, ChrisCoaster wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:01 pm, ChrisCoaster wrote: . .
Whilst searching for reviews on other makes and models. Visited
their website(boss is div of Roland), and was impressesd as much
with their straightfwd description of their rh-200 and rh-300
headphones and was wondering If they pose a challenge to such
industry stalwarts as Sony, Sennheiser and Beyer. Anyone here ever
strap them on?

----
I never ever saw so few reviews for a headphone mfgd by a respected
provider of products for both the live sound and recording
industries! There are probably two explanations for this: Either 1 -
the headphones are crap, or 2 - they are targeted at a very specific
client segment. In any case, who can dispute products mfgd for
engineers & musicians??
___________________

Oh, in case you were wondering, NO, I do not work for Roland, so this
is not a sales pitch.

I wonder whicvh major headphone manufacturer actually made them ? ?Many are
actually made for other companies by AT....

geoff

________
That does not explain their flat frequency response. Go on google
image and keyword rh-300 and frequency response and you'll see what I
mean! only a tiny trough around 7k but otherwise ruler flat.

That doesn't necessarily help. See
http://www.stereophile.com/features/808head

Andrew.