Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob Big Bad Bob is offline

Default 'getting the most out of vacuum tubes' by Tomer

On 09/29/15 12:02, Big Bad Bob so wittily quipped:
I'll have to see if I can get the GE tube book [I've got one, but it's
old, worn, pages falling out, cover missing, etc.].

it's titled "GE Receiving Tube Manual". don't know when printed,
probably the 60's. It was kinda old when someone gave it to me in the
mid 70's. Has "RC-27" on the binding. Over 600 pages. (only page 1
and the front cover seem to be missing, probably not important)

mine's probably the 1972 version. the 1964 version is shown here. I
remember a different cover:

http://www.engineeringradio.us/blog/...-1964-edition/