Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob Big Bad Bob is offline

Default tube amp kits on ebay

On 09/16/15 11:39, Big Bad Bob so wittily quipped:
for grins I was searching around for tube-related stuff on e-bay. other
than finding a couple of "box o' tube" offers at reasonably low prices
[which I just might get, just to see if they're functional or bits o'
glass & metal or a bunch of useless things nobody wants] I saw THIS (and
things like it):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6N2-6AQ5-600...item3a978ab092

but it used 6BQ5's as I recall, and so does THAT one.

oops, that one's using 6AQ5. they're similar tubes, though [in usage,
not necessarily design].

http://music-electronics-forum.com/t7427/

6AQ5 is a beam power, 6BQ5 is a regular pentode. brain fart.