Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

On Sep 25, 5:45 pm, Eeyore
wrote:
Thread title is self-explanatory.

The local venue's crossover has developed a fault where the LF outs are quite
distorted. I dare say it would likely be an easy fix but the difficulty of
obtaining a schematic is a problem.

I'd also phone Behringer's UK service agent for a quote if I knew if they have
one. Does anyone know who does it ? Mind you, with the packaging long ago thrown
away, it's not very practical to send it the length of the country.

Poor service support is definitely Behringer's achilles heel.

Graham

For a cheap piece of kit like that I'd send it off to an ewaste
recycler and get another. Maybe even up the budget a little and get
something different.

Rupert