Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ben Bradley Ben Bradley is offline

Default SAE fun

4On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 23:58:28 +0100, Daniel Fuchs
wrote:

Rudi Gerberich wrote:

http://www.saecollege.de/reference_m.../Recorders.htm

read "Sampling Rate" - enjoy;-)

I've read this type of thing before from various posters here and
there, but please - I was enjoying a good dinner until I read through
it. I'm just glad he didn't quote me as part of that article, not that
I'm famous or quotable or anything...

"Did you know that when an ADat or D88 records on a new track
it plays the bit stream off the tape , mixes in the new track, and
records
it again. Now that's worth thinking about"

Really... Now I've really got somethink to think about...

Perhaps you should check this out:

http://raft.wash.org/thinkers.html

The author of that article may already be a long-term member. He
says something is "worth thinking about" but then he goes off into the
next section.

Daniel