Roger W. Norman

Well, anytime that ground is wrong, it's dangerously wrong. I remember back
in the eighth grade when we were playing a junior high dance. The bass
player (I still work with him today, some 40 years later) had an amp that
wasn't grounded properly, and we almost killed a friend because he leaned on
the amp and touched metal. I have other stories, but this one is good
enough. Don't kill your friends or your bandmates with bad grounds! g

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Chris Hornbeck" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:26:10 -0500, "Roger W. Norman"
wrote:

I'd rather see your experience come to the fore in a live situation

rather
than this regurgitation of "facts" as if they actually had any bearing

today
as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow.

FWIW, the advice about grounds and ground lifting is not just wrong;
it's dangerously wrong. Better check him first.

Chris Hornbeck