Marcel de Velde

Default Help wanted: 2 channel 24bit AES/EBU sample rate conversion 96khz to 48khz

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message ...

So what happens when you listen to these musical samples with the provided
free DBT testing software?

http://www.pcabs.com/technical/sample_rates/index.htm

Oooh wait a minute I understand what you mean, a double blind test
haha
I'll probably won't pick out a difference between your musical files
at 48k and 96k just as I can't tell any difference between anything
sample rate converted 96k to 48k at highest quality in samplitude for
instance. But there's a huuuge difference between that and running a
whole project in 48k vs 96k!
I can easely tell the difference between many things done in 48k vs
96k, and if you can't, go to the docter to have your ears checked ;-)