Eddie Runner

Default Ed's Biz

no, I win!

John Durbin wrote:

You put way more effort into that response than my not-so-subtle
sniping warranted...

JD
I win!

Eddie Runner wrote:

John Durbin wrote:

I guess it works better if you hit what you're aiming at... present
company excepted, I know you got skills.

I used to shoot at least twice a week withmy trust .45 auto
but lately I seem to runnin outa bad guys to shoot at.
Might be gettin a little rusty.

JD
damn drunk Texans are probably lucky to hit water if they fall out
of a boat...

I may be a Texan but I dont drink.

we're talking about a state that until recently was ok with
drive-through liquor stores

Whats wrong with that?
There is a law here that you cant drink on the premisses of a liqour
store.
So it would be logical to DRIVE home before you drink....

Actually the few drive throughs were more of a novely and were not
low priced... Most folks only used the drive throughs for large
sales
like cases of beer or Kegs......

Just to buy a couple of beers the average corner store was way
cheaper
and the drive throughs didnt do so well... (IMO)

I still know of one, I dont think they are illegal or anything...

Of course the liberals in LA prolly think it is a contributor to
drunk driving
or something.... No, I dont think so, and probably way less than the
normal
corner stores that we have and you have in LA....

The drive throughs are not like Jack in the Box where you drive in
for one.
they are more like a place you drive a truck into and a forklift
sets a pallet
of beer in the back for you.... You can get a single beer but it
is not seved
up like Jack in the box or like you appearantly think ...

Eddie.

Eddie Runner wrote:

You liberals in LA think drive bys are the answer....

Morons try that in Texas and they will wind up with a
couple of pick up trucks full of rednecks chasin them down
and havin a little fun with the bad guys at the end of a deer rifle.

ever notice the drive bys happen most often where there are
the stricktest gun control laws... (Shooters know its unlikely to
get shot back at.)

here in Texas where EVERYONE has a gun, idiots are a little less
likely to be waving one around foolishly....

Mark Twain said, "an armed society is a polite society!"

John Durbin wrote:

you shouldn't mistake a driveby as hassling ... sometimes it's just
fun to point it at something and pull the trigger!

JD
and face it, you're a pretty good-sized target

Dont forget I have been targeted before...
Ed = 1 Badguy = 0