Eddie Runner

Default Hick UP!

did someone BITE ME AGAIN???

I musta missed it....

John Durbin wrote:

ironically, I've had problems posting to forums lately - every time I
try to post or reply to a post it tells me to log in first... so I log
in (again), and same thing happens all over.

JD

thelizman wrote:

Warbleed wrote:

Ouch, looks like John took a bite out of poor Eddie.
--
Warbleed
View this thread:

Ouch, looks like Assbleed doesn't know how to quote in accordance with
usenet etiquette.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: These dumbasses at
caraudioforum.com are the lates aol/webtv scourge of usenet.

--
Lizard
Too stupid to configure a newsreader? Use a web based forum.