John Durbin

Default Ed's Biz

I guess it works better if you hit what you're aiming at... present
company excepted, I know you got skills.

JD
damn drunk Texans are probably lucky to hit water if they fall out of a
boat... we're talking about a state that until recently was ok with
drive-through liquor stores

Eddie Runner wrote:

You liberals in LA think drive bys are the answer....

Morons try that in Texas and they will wind up with a
couple of pick up trucks full of rednecks chasin them down
and havin a little fun with the bad guys at the end of a deer rifle.

ever notice the drive bys happen most often where there are
the stricktest gun control laws... (Shooters know its unlikely to
get shot back at.)

here in Texas where EVERYONE has a gun, idiots are a little less
likely to be waving one around foolishly....

Mark Twain said, "an armed society is a polite society!"

John Durbin wrote:

you shouldn't mistake a driveby as hassling ... sometimes it's just
fun to point it at something and pull the trigger!

JD
and face it, you're a pretty good-sized target

Dont forget I have been targeted before...
Ed = 1 Badguy = 0