Warbleed

Default Actual tests - aiming woofer boxes

I would have to say that for the most part I agree that rear firin
works better than front firing, but I do have a question.

Eddie, I find that front firing with the woofer totally isolated fro
the trunk (firing ONLY into the front cabin, directly), tends to hav
the best sound of all. Anyway you can throw up a quick test of that
Curious to see how the graphs come out.

Just by looking at the graphs, I don't see a very big difference in LO
frequency performance, although certainly a difference in high bas
performance (which I would never let a subwoofer play anyway).

As far as the trunk open test, you get a steady loss in low frequenc
output, and a peak in the 50hz range, that's pretty much what To
seemed to say you'd expect to see.

Not really sure why all these kids are trying to call Tom a "noob
though, just makes them sound like imbicels
-
Warblee
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=16759