Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Anybody having same problems with Behringer mixers?

On 7/12/2017 12:38 AM, jtees4 wrote:
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 11:32:49 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

They are all the same. Very noisy mixers. I was trying to use one
for a ham radio input, but it had more noise than a Lexicon Alpha
usb mixer. Not recomended for pro audio recording. Fine for d j or
live mixes where the crowd volume is high.

I had one a few years ago, I returned it simply because of the
noise. So YES I had the same problem. Was very dissappointed.

Possibly faulty, they suffer from that more than noise as such IME.
Their power supplies are pretty terrible, and can cause noise problems
when they don't stop altogether however. As somebody else mentioned, the
effects are another possible problem area. (as are the operators in many
cases) You can certainly get better mixers if you are willing to pay
more money though.

Trevor.