Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

Default Detecting Audio Distortion, The Human Way

wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 12:07:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Mark. If you have a specific question, equipment wise, tell me and
I'll ask.

What audio processor is WMGK using for the FM (not HD) signal chain?

I think it is the most "listenable" FM processing I've heard in a while.

Mark, not sure their e-mails are even working anymore. Bill Weston may now
be gone, but listed at both 'MMR and 'MGK. E-mail bounces.

I do know I caused WOGL-FM (98.1) to remove their e-mails :-)

Jack

But the question arises....
Pat's or Geno's.

A non Philly guy would like to know ;-)