Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default Detecting Audio Distortion, The Human Way

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 8:53:00 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 7:32:09 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Honey, change the radio station, I think WKMA ceased broadcasting...
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/abps...losegirl-o.mp3

Jack, you seem to be acquainted with the radio biz in the Philly area.

Do you happen to know what equipment WMGK uses in their audio processing chain?

Used to have an in with Charlie when manager ('MGK), but he was canned or quit, so I'm not sure, Mark. If you have a specific question, equipment wise, tell me and I'll ask. Think manager from 'MMR filled Charlie's spot.

Jack