Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

"rmathies99" wrote in message
news

I am considering buyer a mixer to use with my computer . I am unable with

my
current set up to record a fresh track while monitoring a track (play

along)
without overdubbing onto the same . I have looked at the behringer
/euroracks and the price is certainly attractive . But , are they any good
and are they clean(any noise or bleed thru ? ) ? If you have one and have
had probs or compliments I would like to hear them . I am looking at the
Eurorack UB502 .

If you are recording from mics and you use the Behringer B-1 mics, the
preamps in the Euro consoles are just fine. We use several Behringer
products and they work well beyond their price range.

--
Best Regards,

Mark A. Weiss, P.E.
www.mwcomms.com