Mike Rivers

In article writes:

I am considering buyer a mixer to use with my computer . I am unable with my
current set up to record a fresh track while monitoring a track (play along)
without overdubbing onto the same .

A mixer won't fix that problem. You need software that's capable of
recording on multiple tracks AND you need to know how to do it.

I have looked at the behringer
/euroracks and the price is certainly attractive . But , are they any good
and are they clean(any noise or bleed thru ? ) ?

They're OK, as we say, for the money. They're just fine for monitoring
while you're recording, and if your budget is low enough so that you
can only afford a Behringer, the mic preamp may be better than
whatever you're using now.

But your real problem with overdubbing, if I understood your
description, is more fundamental.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )