Glynndog Glynndog is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iga View Post
Hi all !
I have following tubes for sale :
NOS GZ34 Philips Miniwatt metal base, 53 - 55 date codes, bulk
package, 32 left in stock, 75.00 Euro each delivered ( air mail )
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop/privado.htm

NOS E80CC branded Mullard but made by Tungsram, high
quality tube, about 60 left in stock, 15.00 Euro each + shipping
http://www.arrakis.es/~igapop/e80cc_mullard.htm

E80CC - gold pin SQ Philips "pinched waist", about 20 in stock.
I can't swear that they are unused, but they look and test as new.
30.00 Euro each + shipping.

Best regards,

--
Igor